WSOP Poker Review
In February 2013, the State of New Jersey approved the establishment of poker sites and regulated online gaming. This set the stage for the launch of the WSOP Poker NJ site on 21st November 2013.
Quickly establishing itself as one of the premier online gaming sites in the state, WSOP Poker is home to real money online poker for all types of casino lovers. The platform offers a ring of games, multi-table tournaments, and SNGs. Read More The Caesars Interactive Entertainment Group owns and operates WSOP Poker NJ. Since its establishment, the platform has been offering a huge number of bonuses and promotions, attracting many players from all corners of the state. WSOP Poker shares its player pool with 888 Poker, one of its sister sites, and features a mobile-friendly platform. If you’re in New Jersey and you love playing poker, then WSOP Poker should be your final destination.
The Caesars Interactive Entertainment Group owns and operates WSOP Poker NJ. Since its establishment, the platform has been offering a huge number of bonuses and promotions, attracting many players from all corners of the state.
WSOP Poker shares its player pool with 888 Poker, one of its sister sites, and features a mobile-friendly platform. If you’re in New Jersey and you love playing poker, then WSOP Poker should be your final destination.
Get a 100% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $600
WSOP Poker NJ Bonuses and Promotions
WSOP Poker offers its players a wide variety of bonuses and promotions. The offers are available to all types of players, including recreational, casual, and seasoned professionals. Currently, the casino has the following bonuses and promotions:
- The Welcome Offer: Whether you are a poker pro or a newbie, you will get something to boost your bankroll and gaming experience. Get a 100% bonus of up to $600 as you start your online gambling journey.
- Fall Online Championships: The platform currently has over $1 million guaranteed plus a champion’s belt to win in the Fall Online Championship promotion. The promotion is ongoing so, visit the site and register to learn more.
- Jack-O-Lantern Jackpot: Win up to $100 in cash with the Jack-O-Lantern Jackpot promotion that is ongoing. You will only get the cash when you Flop Quad Jacks in any game during the promotional period.
- Win Your Entry to The $1,700 Main Event: The WSOP Poker NJ circuit has made its way to the Harveys Lake Tahoe, and the platform wants to help you get there. The promotion is in progress, and one seat is guaranteed to the Main Event per tournament.
- Win a Seat to The World Series of Poker: WSOP Poker knows that it is never too early to think of the 2020 World Series of Poker. That is why it has this special offer for you. Spend as little as $10 and win a seat to the 2020 World Series of Poker Satellites.
The Loyalty Program
WSOP Poker features a great loyalty reward program. However, as a player, you will not get any form of rakeback until you reach the 5th rank, which is represented by Silver. You only need to spend $100 each month to achieve and maintain the rank.
Also, if you reach this tier, you will receive a paltry 2% rakeback, which is redeemable as cash only. Other ranks include elite, super-elite, and seven stars.
WSOP Poker Software and Games
WSOP Poker NJ runs on Dragonfish software. But just like its sister site, 888 Poker New Jersey features a good number of poker variants. However, the number is slightly lower than that of the 888 Poker site. Approximately 90% of the poker games available are cash games, and the action centers around the No-Limit Hold’em.
Also, players can find various Omaha tables from time to time. You can play your poker games through a downloadable software that is available for Mac and Windows operating system computers. As you would expect from an established poker site, the lobby and interface layout are intuitive, and the game options are excellent.
This allows players to list all the available games based on format, stakes, and player count. On a brighter note, the platform is perfectly compatible with Poker Tracker, making it a solid choice for all types of players.
Banking Options at WSOP Poker NJ
WSOP Poker New Jersey provides its players with a huge range of payment options to fund their accounts and make withdrawals. Deposits are instant, but sometimes they can take up to 24 hours. On the other hand, withdrawals take approximately 72 hours to clear, and the minimum withdrawal is $10. All players can make deposits and withdrawals through:
- Pay Near Me
- Bank Draft
- Caesars Casino AC Cage
- ACH e-Check.
WSOP Poker has a professional customer care team that is available through the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 885-218-6232
Apart from these two options, you can also visit the FAQ section to get some answers to your questions. If you love poker, then, WSOP Poker can be a perfect destination for you. Visit the site and create an account now to enjoy the welcome offer.