Atlantic Betting Casino Reviews
Finding the right online casino to play can be a daunting task; there is a seemingly endless array of options available, each with their own bonuses, promotions, games, and specialisms. To help you out here, we have done the hard work for you and taken care of the legwork, putting together a list of the top casinos in New Jersey, and helping you to get your head around the legalities and regulations which often come hand in hand with casinos.
The Legal Stuff
To get you started, let’s begin with the legal stuff. To help make life easier, we have put together a complete list of all the casinos, sportsbooks and poker sites which are legal and licenced in New Jersey, allowing you to play these with total peace of mind and security.
The following is a complete record of all the legal online casinos in New Jersey.
- Virgin Online Casino
- Unibet NJ Casino
- Tropicana Online
- Bet America
- Golden Nugget
- DraftKings Casino
- Betfair NJ
- Hardrock Online Casino
- SugarHouse Online Casino
- Ocean Online Casino
- 888 US
- Play MGM Casino
- Caesars Casino Online
- Mohegan Sun Online
- Harrah’s Online Casino
- Resorts Online Casino
- Pala Online
- PokerStars NJ Casino
- Party Casino
- Scores Online Casino
- Bortaga Online
All of the above are licenced, legit and legal- no matter where you are in New Jersey, you can enjoy them to your heart’s content!
Our Top Picks
Now that we have established the range to choose from, it is time to narrow down the selection to the very best choices. In total, we have found six top picks we would recommend for new players, and these are easily distinguished by their excellent bonus offers, great games, and access to some of the best promotions. Our pick of the top six are:
- Golden Nugget
- 888 Casino
- Virgin Casino
- Caesars Casino
- Sugar House Online Casino
In addition to online casinos, sportsbooks are also big business, and there are plenty to choose from in New Jersey. The legal options include:
- DraftKings SportsBook
- Fox Bet
- Ocean Casino
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- William Hill NJ
- Borgata Sports
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
- 888 Sportsbook
- Bet America
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Resorts AC
- Hard Rock
Once again, we have our favourites, and these are determined primarily thanks to the amazing bonuses and deals which are on offer, a wide and varied range of sports to choose from, and stellar reputations within the business. Our top six sportsbook picks include:
- William Hill
- Caesars Review
- PointsBet Review
Many of our top picks have been selected thanks to their excellent bonuses, and these are an essential element to any online casino or sportsbook. They allow new players to have an incentive which leads them to the site and offers motivation to stay and play.
Some of the most popular types of casino bonuses include:
- Welcome Bonuses – as the name suggests, these are a sort of ‘thank you’ for joining the site, and often take the form of free spins or match bonuses.
- No Deposit Bonus – these are a rare breed, and often coveted by players because they offer rewards without having to spend a single penny.
- Reload Bonus – once you have worked through the welcome deal, these are a great incentive to stick with the site and continue to play over the long term.
- Payment Method Bonus – get an extra reward simply for picking a particular payment method, and get a bonus with zero extra effort!
- VIP Bonus – join the VIP or loyalty scheme for your chance to get your hands on extra bonuses and deals.
- Refer a Friend Bonus – if you refer a friend, you can get your hands on extra spins or bonus offers.
Withdrawals and Deposits
Some of the most popular methods to make a deposit include:
- Instant e-check or ACH – if you have a checking account online, this is a fast and easy option.
- PayPal – the most popular eWallet, PayPal transactions are flexible, and account can be funded using a variety of different methods.PayPal is safe, fast and super reliable.
- Face to Face – though unusual, some casinos will still accept a face to face transaction if they have a land-based casino, and this can be carried out at the cashier’s cage.
- Online bank transfer – this is a fast option, but not available at all banks.
- Prepaid Cards – these are a good choice if you want to set yourself a limit, or to avoid the hassle of a physical card.
- Debit and credit cards – one of the most popular methods, these are also amongst the fastest, and funds are added instantly.
- Bank wire transfer – if anonymity is important to you, this allows you to transfer funds without offering any personal or financial information. This method can have fees attached.
- Paper checks – the least recommended method, these can take up to 10 days to clear, and are not widely accepted.
Withdrawal Methods in NJ
Some of the most popular methods for withdrawing cash and winnings include:
- PayPal – again, PayPal is a popular choice and offers withdrawal in between one and two days.
- Check by mail – winnings can be processed by check, but this can take up to two weeks.
- Face to face – again, if your casino has a land-based site, you can get your hands on physical cash.
- Skrill or Neteller – alternative eWallets, these allow you to access your cash around 48 hours.